Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Negative Space Drawing

Here is my negative space drawing!
I made it unique by  layering different images in the
negative spaces, and then I applied filters to them to make my artwork even more interesting. One example is the fact that I used a layer blend in the middle on the bottom to color the shadows of the drawing, and I inverted the colors to add the contrast between blue and orange. Another example is on the top, where I made strips of one image essentially "cutting through" the image below it, and applies filters to make it look much more interesting. And, as I always do, I put some hidden secrets into my artwork, the only difference being that I will tell you what they are, and let you try and find them. There are eleven 11's hidden throughout my artwork. Good luck finding them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment