Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Custom Brushes

Here are the custom brushes I made in photoshop. If I create any more custom brushes, I will be sure to add them to this post.
This one is an 11, because why not. It also adds a cool, pixel effect when you use it.

This one is made of cross hatching, so I can use it to easily make cross-hatching.
 This one is made up of dots, which creates an interesting texture when layered many times.
This one is made up of several triangles, and I was really creative with this one. Although it has no true practical use, it still creates a cool, triangle effect when used.
This one is made of random curly lines, which I applied different filters and transformations to to make it look unique, and it creates a really interesting effect once used.

No comments:

Post a Comment