Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Contour Object Drawing

I finished my drawing, and I think it came out great. The focal point of my drawing is the roller in the center, as well as the other white objects on my drawing. The contrast of the white drawings against the black background makes them stand out from the other objects. The technique that I used the most in finishing my drawing was locking the transparency to make some of the objects white. Not only that, but instead of making some objects, like the feather and the shell, completely white, I simply did stripes of white to make then unique. I even blurred some of the white objects to further make them more interesting. Another thing that makes my drawing unique is the fact that I erased some part of objects to make it truly look like some were overlapping others. I even hid several video game references and other references in my artwork to make it even more unique and interesting. Good luck finding them! (And I'm not giving any hints!)

No comments:

Post a Comment